August 11, 2011

Back in style...

Well, my J★Style style is starting off small.  Hopefully, soon I'll be able to be more stylish and fashionable.  I feel so apprehensive about the one who hates tattoos seeing my now rather large chest piece.  I even went so far as to hold papers up to my chest to hide it when I accidentally ran into said person today.  It's stressing me out!  Anyway, the tattoo was out and proud today.


What's wrong with my face?!?!?  Anyway, dress from Goodwill (Old Navy brand), leggins Wal-Mart and necklace Lia Sophia.  I can't remember where the shoes are from but they are Qupid brand.

In other news my feet are killing me!  I wore wedges Tuesday night, epic heels yesterday and downgraded to low heels today and I am not used to wearing anything but flippy floppies ergo ow!  I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles.  So I guess I'll have to get used to shoes again.  Boo!

In beauty news I picked up Mabelline Falsies Flared mascara today.


I tried it out today but I had other mascara on already so I can't yet give an accurate account of how it worked.

I hope your feet are okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment