April 28, 2011

Week in revue...

I'm done dressing up for the week since I have t-shirts to wear for certain events.  So here's my short week.

Monday:

I was lazy and didn't shave my legs so pants it was and for some odd reason I got a lot of compliments on this one.  Pants Kohl's, tunic & shoes from Japan, overshirt Zizibeh and necklace Payless.

Tuesday:


I wish my face was as cute as this outfit.  :/  I don't like my hair lately.  I need to work out new styles.  Sweater Kohl's, tank and pants Wal-Mart, necklace Lia Sophia and shoes Goodwill.

Wednesday:


A little more casual outfit, a cute pic and a great hair day!  Top & shoes from Japan, necklace JCPenny, tank H&M and I can't remember where the capris are from.

I hope you had a lovely week!  Mine has been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment