April 13, 2011

Some news and some clothes...

So due to the earthquake and a number of other reasons I don't want to get into here, I unfortunately have decided to cancel my trip to Japan in June.  This is kills me every time I think about it so I try not to think about it too much.  I now have two months in which to do absolutely nothing.  How fucking exciting right?  No, not at all.  Japan was my summer.  Japan was my joy after a spirit crushing year.  I don't know what to do now.  I don't have money for anywhere else.  :(

Enough Debbi Downer.  Here are some clothes.


Aren't these shoes so cute?  They are Macy's brand Style & Co.  I got them at Goodwill for $2.50.  Did I mention they were new?  I rock.

Tuesday:


I hate this outfit.  I only post it so I can learn from my mistakes.  I think the problem lies with the shirt or sweater.  Both are cute but don't quite fit with the rest of the outfit.  Sweater & shoes Kohl's, pants Wal-Mart, top Goodwill and necklace a gift.

Wednesday:


Today's outfit, I love!  I had orginaly planned to wear the tutu skirt without leggins underneath but the skirt ended up being too short for work.  Boo modesty!  Skirt Forever 21, tank H&M, leggins Kohl's, overshirt and necklace Zizibeh.

This week has been dragging by for me.  How about you?  Has your week gone better or faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment