April 20, 2011

New week...

Oh man I am nursing the worst headache right now.  On top of that my eyebrow piercing is throbbing.  I'm not sure what I was doing in my sleep last night or what kind of dreams I was having but it's been sore all day.  Ah well, on to the clothes.

Monday:


Shoes Target, pants Wal-Mart, necklace Lia Sophia and top YesStyle.

Tuesday:


There's nothing really spectacular about this outfit but I liked my hair.  Top Target, pants Wal-Mart, headband made by me and shoes Payless.

Today Kiki and I went to the post office to pick up magazines!  This gem is from Hong Kong:


And it came with the cutest Vivienne Tam tote!  I'll have to post pics of it.  Right now it's being Scotchgarded. This is my first ever HK magazine.

The week is almost over!  How is it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment