April 14, 2011

Japan and one outfit...

Someone today asked me if my Japan trip was canceled.  He will remain nameless because well he's a dick.  I expressed my sadness in the fact that I had to cancel my trip and he turned around and attempted to make me feel like a careless bitch implying that I didn't give a shit about the Japanese people.  Fuck you asshole!  I wanted to shout at him but I didn't.  How dare he.  I probably care about Japan and the Japanese people more than I care about America and Americans.  I have many many friends in Japan and made an effort to insure they were all okay after not only the first but also the second earthquake.  I donated money to the Salvation Army (more than I did for Haiti).  I have worn my shirt in support of Japan every Friday since the earthquake.  So don't snarkily imply that I don't care about Japan.  If I didn't have a job and a house and a kid I would be over there right now picking up debris off the street.  Sorry for the rant.  That just really pissed me off.

Whew!  This is still a fashion blog right? 

Here's today:


In truth I took off the shoes before lunch.  They are so cute but so painful!  (Hooray for looking skinny in pictures!)  Both tops YesStyle, necklace Lia Sophia, jeans Goodwill, shoes eBay and scarf from the Japanese magazine Miss (ミス).  A pink or white one came in the mag and I originally wanted pink but I'm glad I got white.  It goes with more.

How's the end of your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment