March 8, 2011

Tuesday woes...

So today was horrid.  Sad to say I actually had a better Monday.  How often does that happen?  To go with the wretched day my appearance decided to fall downhill as well.

Nonetheless this is what I wore:


I was going for the Audry Hepburn look but then I remembered that I am not as skinny as Ms. Hepburn was so I threw on the sweater over my stripey top.  Funny, I am certain I've worn it before but I got a lot of compliments today.  Maybe because I haven't worn it all the way buttoned like that.  Anyway, sweater from Goodwill, top from Wal-Mart, pants from Kohl's and shoes from Japan 2009.  I did those mini braids that used to look so great when my hair was shorter.  Now it looks horrible shortly after I take it out.  I don't think I'll be doing the mini braids anymore.

In other news I have new followers!  Yay!

Monkey Chi
ことり

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you like it here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment