March 16, 2011

Some break wear...

Blogs are inundating me with news of Japan.  Different from the actual news these blogs view the quake and tsunami destruction on a more personal level.  It's all disheartening to watch.  I feel so helpless.  I did what little I could; I donated to The Salvation Army Japan.  I wish I could do more.  I would actually go to Japan and personally pick up debris if I could.  I am concerned about my June trip.  I will pretty much die if it's canceled. 

Anyway, Kiki and I went for a mini ghost town tour of Arizona.  This is what I wore:


The top which is from Kohl's is not yellow.  Necklace is from Japan, hat from eBay, shorts are from Goodwill and shoes also Kohl's.

Here's a better picture so you can see the actual color:


And here's my favorite pic of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment