March 7, 2011

Monday love...

Well today was a horrid day except for the high points which were quite high.  I have a huge crush on this guy I work with and I've managed to see him a lot lately which usually leaves me grinnin' like an idiot.  I'm not sure anything will come of it but hey he's nice to look at during the day.

Saturday it was my friend's birthday and I met her and some friends out.  I wore this:


I was trying to spring it up a bit though I was quite cold by the time I left.  I did wear a jacket though.  Top from Kohl's, tank & shorts Goodwill.  I got the boots about 100 years ago and haven't worn them much.  I can't remember where I got them.  eBay?  My hair looked pretty spectacular.  I love how it's getting noticeably longer!

Today, I wore this:


This is a horrid picture and I hate, hate my hair. :(  Overshirt from Kohl's, skirt & necklace from Forever 21, boots eBay and tank Goodwill.

Today was also an awesome day because magazines came in the mail from さきこ, my most favorite Japanese friend.  :)


I was superexcited for Happie Nuts because it came with the Gilfy pouch pictured top right.  I already found a use for it after spraying it with Scotchgard of course.  The bottom magazine, Seventeen, I don't read.  Of course, I'm not seventeen.  Maybe I still look it.  ;)  However, it came with these socks:


You think I would but I have no idea what material these socks are made of but I am obsessed with them!  They are so warm and comfortable.  Not like I'll need warmth for very much longer.

Anyway, that was my Monday.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment