March 1, 2011

Meh Tuesday...

Though yesterday was a pretty great day today is shaping up to be a pretty horrible day.  First, because of odd scheduling I didn't have a lunch break and I was fine until the end of the day when I was starving.  So like right after work Kiki and I went to Five Guys and I pigged out.  Feeling full and okay I decided I would try for a nap when I got home.  Major fail.  I just lay there listening to kids scream and dogs bark.  All and all it was not a successful nap.  Now I am feeling a bit sick.  I am sure it's partly due to the food and partly due to stress.  Ah stress the worst enemy of my digestive system.  Ugh.

Anyway, since it was supposed to be pleasant today (weather wise), I thought I'd dress appropriately:


Tank and top from H&M, vest from XI, pants from Target and shoes from Payless.

I'm going to try to relax the rest of the night.  Maybe I can get to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment