March 31, 2011

I am gal...

No I'm not really gyaru.  I wish I could be but I am restricted by the confines of my job.  I wouldn't wanna wear supershort skirts there anyway.  Yuck!  In the outside world though I can be whomever I want.  I love that.  Anyway, enough babble.  I guess I haven't updated all week!  Oops!

Lets go in order shall we.  On Sunday my sister who is in beauty school cut my hair.  (No more poof yay!)


Cute right!

Monday:


I got a lot of compliments on today's outfit and not just the ones I was fishin' for.  ;)

I have been dying for warmer weather so I could wear this!  Dress, leggins and sweater from Kohl's, necklace Zizibeh and I can't remember where the shoes are from.  Though they are a great pair of shoes since they make my legs look a mile long.

Tuesday:


Ugh, the brown dilemma again.  Why aren't shades of brown the same?  So annoying!  Despite this outfit being lovely colors I hate this picture.  I did get some compliments though.  Sweater & necklace Kohl's, shorts & flats Target and top Goodwill.

Tuesday night I went in to see my sister at Kohler for gal hair.


I have been wanting to do this for sometime but have been waiting for my hair to get longer.  It's actually gotten quite long.

Back:


Here are some pictures of various hairstyles:




I really love it and it turned out exactly like I had hoped.  It's just the gal hair I wanted.  Unfortunately, I have received like one compliment and no "did you dye your hair" is not a compliment.  This makes me think no one noticed or no one really likes it.  Not like I care since I like it.

Thursday:


I am certain this is my favorite outfit ever even though it's way too hot here for it.  I found this ridiculously trendy and stylish vest at Goodwill.  Can you believe it?!?!?  Skirt also from Goodwill, boots eBay and top Wal-Mart.

So that's my week.  Sorry for the delay!  Did everyone have a nice week?

Welcome my new follower Caroline Josephine!

No comments:

Post a Comment