February 8, 2011

Big busy post...

Happy new week!  (Though this one didn't start off great.)

Monday:



The first pic was the outfit I didn't like (and stand up straight geez).  The second one I liked better.  Top from Wal-Mart, leggins Zizibeh, skirt Target, boots eBay and the rejected vest from XI.  (Cute but most uncomfortable boots on the planet.)

Monday night I picked out Tuesday and Wednesday's outfits.



So productive!

Tuesday:


Sweater from Goodwill, skirt Kohl's, shoes Wal-Mart, the tights and scarf came from my trip to the UK a couple years ago.  Unfortunately about 2:00 I was really sweating in this.  :/

I was inspired by this J-Style outfit:


Tonight on "Glee" Brittney wore some definite J-Style inspired outfits.  I liked the pink one but I only managed to sketch out the black and white one.


Don't judge me for my messed up foot and arm.

That's all for today!  Busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment