February 11, 2011

And now the rest of the week...

So I guess it didn't really matter what I wore on Wednesday.  No one looked at my outfit as they were too busy complimenting my hair.  Apparently it was the best hair day of my life.  I wish I had taken a close-up.  Oh well.

Wednesday:

I guess the drab poof I was doing with my hair while waiting for the bangs to grow out was just a ho hum hairstyle.  I love Japanese magazine featuring dark tights with light shoes.  I always forget I want to try it out.  Well, while paging through mags I saw it again and decided to give it a go.  I think it turned out pretty good.  Sweater Forever 21, skirt & shoes Target, tank Goodwill and necklace Zizibeh.

Thursday:


So this outfit received stares, gasps, a fan club and loud exclamations.  In addition one person took a photo.  She was trying to be sneaky about it but I saw her.  Oh well, maybe I'll be famous.  Boots from Payless, leggins Kohl's, top from Japan, necklace from 109 and sweater Delia's.

Now to veg the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment