January 15, 2011

Week in review...

I think I've mostly kicked the sick (or at least the antibiotics did).  It's been and exhausting snotty week and I can't tell you how glad I am to have Monday off.

Anyway, here's Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.


This is me winterizing a warmer weather outfit.  Though by the end of the day it was much too warm for all this.  Top from Wal-mart, boots and legwarmers eBay.  Tons of hair compliments.  :)


Ugh, I hate my hair in this pic.  There are a number of problems with the above outfit aside from my paperdoll stance.  This tank, from I can't even remember where, sags and can be revealing at times so I spent the day with my hoodie zipped up all the way.  The other problem is the Target skirt is so faded.  It's time to buy some Rit and break out the dye pot!  Other than that I guess it's okay.  :/  Leggins from Wal-mart, jacket and boots from eBay, necklace is from Kohl's.

Went out with the girls on Friday and wore this:


Shorts from Kohl's, shirt and tights from Target, boots Zizibeh, necklace Lia Sophia and the hoodie from YesStyle.  Love it!

That's all for now.  I have to go get ready for dinner tonite with a different set of girls and one very very hot guy.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment