January 5, 2011

Shades of gray...

I guess my clothes match the icy weather in the morning.  It's chilly but tolerable during the day but frigid in the morning.  Despite the weather, I have been in a cheerful mood lately.  But I've been lax in posting.  So three days this week, three outfits.  I can't emphasize how much I need to pick out outfits the night before.  Ugh.  So indecisive this week!

Monday:


I don't know how happy I am with this outfit.  I guess it's okay.  Top from Goodwill, (E calls this my tutu) skirt from Kohl's, boots Overstock.com and necklace from 109.

Tuesday:


This outfit I really like.  How skinny I look!  I took this in the morning because I was afraid my hair would fall flat as always but surprisingly it stayed poofy all day!  Top and leggins from Kohl's, boots and legwarmers from eBay.

Wednesday:


Even though I got some compliments on this top/dress, I don't think it's very flattering and think it would be better with a wide stretchy belt.  Top from YesStyle, jacket Goodwill, leggins Zizibeh and boots Kohl's.

I love when I order something from Japan and it takes 100 years to get here so by the time it arrive I've forgotten I've ordered it.  So that's what happened with these legwarmers:


How do I love these?  Let me count the ways.  It's my first Nordic piece.  I really want a sweater but for the life of me I can't find one either here or online.  There's an ugly one at Kohl's.  No thanks.  I have no idea what to wear with them!  I want to wear them tomorrow.  Maybe I can think of something.  Anyway, I'm off.  It's been a busy week and will be a busier weekend too.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment