January 8, 2011

I ended the week...

With a sinus infection.  Not when the Thursday picture was taken but later that evening I began to feel like I was actually sick.  It wasn't until Friday afternoon that I realized I needed antibiotics.  So I went to the doctor and actually wore something cuteish on Friday but felt too sick and was too busy to take a picture.

So this is Thursday:


I found a way to wear the legwarmers!  Leggins from Kohl's, top (HushHush) & vest from Japan, legwarmers from eBay, oxfords from Wal-Mart and sweater from Delia's like 100 years ago.  I look so warm, don't I!  Oh, I was.  I also like the way that the vest kinda looks like a scarf.

On Thursday, I also received some magazine from the wonderfully amazing きこちゃん!


Oh my god do I need to live in Japan or what!  Socks in a magazine!  SOCKS!  And they are the warmest most comfortable socks ever!  So fashion ideas and clothes in the same magazine!

Here's my cute lil feets:


I am beginning to think that More is my favorite magazine.  They always have ideas for keeping your tiny Japanese apartment organized and less cluttered.  I love that.  So thanks きこちゃん!  You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment