December 1, 2010

What's in your purse?

Many Japanese magazines do a segment that I like to call "What's in your purse?"  They feature girls and their purses.  In addition they picture all the contents of the purse.  I don't know why I love this so much.  I guess it's the scopophiliac in me.  Anyway, since I didn't have anything special to wear yesterday nor today I thought I'd feature what's in my purse.

This is my current purse:


Thanks Colleen!  It's a nice Christmas color.  Obviously, the Mario mushroom and Asuka are from Japan (2010).

Here are the contents:


I crossed out the mints because they're gone.  I also have my totem with me always.  It's not pictured.  In the Girl Scout Survival Pack are things like toothpaste and toothbrush, Advil, Pepto, Chapstick, nail file and clippers, safety pin, hair pins, etc. 

So there you have it.  What's in your purse?

No comments:

Post a Comment