December 17, 2010

Shopping...

I'm having a really hard time right now.  Honestly, I spent a good chunk of the afternoon crying.  My wonderful friend, Beth, decided to cheer me up with sushi and shopping.  I actually did my first Christmas shopping of the season at a store!  I bought some gifts online already.  It made me feel better to get some Christmas shopping done.  I don't know what to get anyone which is sad since I usually pride myself on my shopping ability.

Next week (Mon - Wed) Kiki and I are going to Disneyland.  I really had boots on the brain but I don't have a pair of boots that would be comfortable to wear all day at Disneyland.  Well, Zizibeh solved that problem!  Kiki talked me out of the stylish high-heeled studded boots because she said I already had too many pairs like the ones I was looking at.  She's so sensible.  But she said I didn't have boots like these:


So I got the cute military style boots and they are SO comfortable!  I'm imagining them with a pair of leggins.  Hopefully, they'll be cute that way.

I also got this adorable red-eyed bobble bunny necklace for $2.95!


This is what I wanted to wear out:


But because it was a little chilly, I ended up changing sweaters:


I still haven't got the hang of mirror pics yet.  Leggins from Wal-Mart, skirt made by me, boots Kohl's, legwarmers and eared hoodie from eBay, 1st sweater and tank from Goodwill.

Hopefully, your spirits are up and you're getting all your Christmas shopping done.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment