December 5, 2010

Retail therapy...

I know that it's Christmastime and I shouldn't be buying anything for myself.  The truth is I don't have enough money for Christmas presents until the next paycheck which is when I'll be buying all my gifts.  I have no idea what to get anybody anyway.  Truth be told I'm not the biggest fan of Christmas.  I always get really depressed this time of the year.  I try to be cheerful and decorate the crap out of my house and listen to Christmas music but most time it doesn't help.  I don't even want to talk about the Christmas light debacle today.

Moving on, Kohl's was feeling generous again and sent me another $10 off any purchase card.  I had initially gone in to get some basics since they are always cheap at the Kohl's but I didn't see anything I liked.  I noticed that the cropped military jacket display was gone so I almost ran to clearance.  I don't know how many times I've bought something at Kohl's only to find it a couple weeks later on clearance.  Man that pisses me off.  Well there it was and only $8!  I also found this cute tank (good for layering).


Total spent: $3.70.  And since I sold another chunk of books I had some cash.

I am in tremendous pain right now and my head hurts too.  So with that I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment