December 26, 2010

Christmas wear & other loves...

So my Christmas was great!  How was yours?  I thought I'd post some cute things I wore and some awesome things I got.

Christmas Eve:

Sweater from Japan, necklace from Kohl's, tights from eBay, boots from Overstock.com, skirt from Target.  Yay big hair!

Christmas Day:


Tank from Wal-Mart, sweater from eBay, jeans, necklace and boots from Kohl's.

Here's a close up of the boots:


The boots were a Christmas present from my mom and initially I didn't like them.  But then I tried them on.  They are fur lined all the way down and on the bottom.  They are so warm and comfortable!  Thanks mom!

Here are some other things I got.

A cute make-up bag from my grandma:


Do you think my family knows I love Kohls?


The cutest sheets from my mom:



The sheets on the bed and a beautiful quilt made by my great-grandmother.

And from my daughter:


Finally a place to store all my earrings!


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment