December 31, 2010

明けましておめでとうございます!

It's already the new year in Japan and other places around the world.  Here it's still early.  I had a pretty uneventful day.

I went to Kohl's determined to buy a purse.  What a painful process!  At least they were 50% off which is much better than when I was there last time.

I ended up with this one:


I, of course, added the scarf and Asuka.  It's my signature color and I think it's a bit more solid than my other pink purse.  This one actually has a bottom and the straps don't slide all over the place.  So far, I like it.  No more gift cards.

Tonite my plans for New Year's Eve are very boring but it's okay.  I like it that way.  I had a nasty spot of dizziness earlier today so taking it easy tonite is on my agenda.  I ordered a pizza for dinner and I'm just about to take a hot bath and read.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment