November 18, 2010

Crazy week...

It has been one.  I tell you!  Crazy at work and crazy here at home.  Last night I crashed out before 9:30PM!  I feel like I've had zero free time this week and I'll definitely have none this weekend.  So, I better get my outfits up now because there will be no time later.

In other completely unrelated news, I think I had a stroke.  I'm pretty sure that's not true but hell I feel like I did.  My face has been numb for about three days and I've had arm soreness.  I haven't done anything out of the ordinary.  It's kind of disconcerting to feel so odd and not know why or how to fix it.   I don't have time (or money) to go to a doctor right now so I'm just taking Advil and hoping it will go away.

Since I haven't posted at all this week, I'll be featuring all my outfits right here.

Monday:


I didn't wear my hair back that day but it looked like crap so I tied it back for the photo.  I think I like this outfit.  What do you think?  Sweater from Goodwill, shirt from Japan, skirt I made, boots & necklace from Kohl's and legwarmers from eBay.

Tuesday:


I had to wear my new boots but I left something out.  I meant to wear legwarmers but was running behind and forgot them.  Top & necklace from Japan, sweater from Goodwill and boots from Kohl's.

Wednesday:


My favorite thing about winter is piling on the layers.  (My face looks funny 'cause my photog made me laugh.)  Top and sweater from Goodwill, skirt from Target, necklace Lia Sophia and boots from eBay.

Thursday:


Not so sure how keen I am on this.  Right now, not very.  Necklace from Forever 21, sweater from Goodwill and boots from eBay.

Now off to watch "SoA."

No comments:

Post a Comment