November 13, 2010

100 posts!

I'm sure that's a milestone right?  Anyway, I think it's cool that I've been around for a year and 100 posts.

On Thursday, I had lunch with my mom.  Since it was pretty nice outside, I wore this:


The top (decorated by me) and the boots are from Kohl's.  Legwarmers are from eBay, necklace from Payless and shorts from Goodwill.

I went mostly window shopping at Kohl's.  I had a $10 off coupon.  Thanks Kohl's and keep sending them!  I was actually in a great shopping mood and then something happened and put me off on shopping.  So I mostly moped around the store looking at everything I couldn't afford.  I did manage to find an adorable pair of boots on clearance so with the coupon they were dirt cheap.  Oh, btw they were originally $49.99.  Yeah, never.


I love houndstooth.  I have a hat that matches perfectly!

During the window shopping I thought I'd take pictures of some things I liked.

So Kohl's has fur vests:


I tried on the middle one and I looked hideous.  In the background are the cropped military coats.  I tried on the army green colored one and it looked great but alas it's too much for me right now.

I've wanted this skirt forever:


Again, can't afford.

It was impossible not to fall in love with this:


Love it!

There were some other things I liked but didn't photo like this:


Anyway, I hope you enjoyed window shopping with me!  Happy 100 Posts J★Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment