October 5, 2010

Tee love...

So today I barely made it out the door this morning.  I wanted to wear my new boots but the problem is I don't really have anything that goes with them.

This is what I ended up with:

I wasn't too keen on it anyway and to make matters worse I was evaluated today and marked down for appearance as "too casual" and "not professional."  I think it's because of the tee.  I mean it's clearly a t-shirt.  I didn't get a chance to ask and will have to do it tomorrow.

Bad news aside.  Now on to the fun!  These are the two tees I did up all fancy like:


You can see the original here.  That was the pesky skull that just wouldn't stick.  I had to use tweezers and superpress that sucker back on.  I hope it stays on.

Next, this is one of the Kohl's tops I bought yesterday.

Before:

After:



I sewed on some lace and blinged that sucker.  I think it's so cute!  The star went on much better than the skull.  (P.S. - The shirts aren't spotty.  It's just water I sprayed on to take out ironing creases.)

Thanks to さらまり for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment