October 27, 2010

I wore some stuff this week...

Sunday, I wore this to run some errands and to dinner at a friend's house:


Both tops are from Target but the Osaka top was a tee that I cut to be cuter and more flattering.

This is what I wore Monday:


The sweater is from H&M, tank from Love Junkie (Japan), leggins and boots from the Bay.  The necklace is the Forever 21 update I did here.

Today, I wore this:


And it was really fun to hear people shout "Hello Kitty!" at me all day.  Not quite sure what's wrong with my face and I hate my hair.  Supercute studded bow flats from Payless, Kitty top from H&M, tank from Kohl's and the pants I got a hundred years ago at some department store.  I think my mom bought them for me.  That's how old they are!

Well, off to continue my SoA marathon!  Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment