October 3, 2010

Birthday weekend!

I am three days behind in my posts!  It's my birthday weekend so I have been superbusy with dinners and parties and shopping!

Friday (party wear):


Friday was my friend Todd's 40th so that is what I wore to the party.

Saturday (dinner wear):


My friend Beth's birthday was also Friday so we had a dinner at her house to celebrate both birthdays.  Both tops from Kohl's.  Rock 'n' roll necklace from JC Penny.

Today (Catfish wear):


Yikes no make up!  And no hair did!  Kiki and I went to see Catfish today.  If you have any online presence you MUST see this movie.

We did a little shopping afterward and I bought these with my birthday money from Dad.



Bows from Hot Topic (obviously) and the really looooooooong necklace from a store called Zizibeh in Tempe Marketplace.  I never knew about it before but they have lots of cute J-Style clothes supercheap so we'll be back for sure.  The necklace was $5!  Win!


Now I have to get ready to go to Cheesecake for dinner with the fam!  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment