October 4, 2010

Birthday haul!

Here's a picture from Cheesecake last night:


Top and overshirt from Japan.  I ripped them jeans myself!

For my birthday, I decided to spend some of my birthday money at Kohl's since my super wonderful friend Beth gave me a $10 coupon.

This is what I came home with:


Chain tee that I will be blingin' later and cute tee and vest set.


Supercheap and comfy boots (dog not from Kohl's).


$6 necklace and $3 bow earrings.

Total ludicrous savings:


Total spent: approximately $35.  I win x 1000000.

I got these shirt decals at Michael's and used half off coupons for them too!


I put the skull and a couple of stars on one shirt just now.  さらまり didn't mention how damn difficult they are.  About half the skull pieces came off and I had to tweezer and super press them back on.  I only hope they are on till infinity now.  The little stars went on fine.  I only hope the big star works better than the skull.  :(

Pictures of the shirts later.

P.S. - Here's my birthday gift from Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment