September 7, 2010

What I didn't wear and what I did...


The above is the "didn't wear" outfit.  When I have meetings I do my best to cover the chest tattoo for I'm afraid it might turn people off to me (like I need that any more at work).  I always forget how hard this is until I actually have to do it.  Sadly not many cute pieces are high necked.  Anyway, shown are the supercute Payless shoes and my dogs.  I tried this on last night.  This morning, however, I just wasn't feeling it.

So I opted for this:


Aska shirt from a magazine in Japan as well as shoes an socks.  I'm pretty sure this is my favorite picture ever.  I look so かわいい!

Then I goofed around with gyaru poses.  How weird am I.



I was so inspired by that last post of mine I attempted to do my hair in somewhat of a gyaru style.  Unfortunately, I was super rushed and it didn't come out as polished and together as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment