September 24, 2010

Week end...

This week was ridiculously crazy busy.  I think I made two dinners this week and maybe three lunches. 

This week my WONDERFUL friend さきこ sent me these:


October More, CanCam and Scawaii with the おまけ in the background.  I have been so busy I haven't even read them yet!  I love きこ and I need to send her more things!

Oh by the way, I got my hair cut!  Welcome back to my head...bangs!

(Not the greatest mirror pic but you should notice the obvious bangs and shortened layers but not length.)
Both Old Navy tank and JCPenny shorts from Goodwill.

Next, you may remember this fashion disaster.  Well, I'm certain I found a remedy for that mistake and it totally worked because compliments were flying at me so fast I had to beat them off with a stick!

I got many a compliment on my hair and outfit.

So JCPenny decided to send me $10 in the mail.  I love those coupons (Kohl's sent me one for next week) $10 off a $10 purchase makes so much more sense to me than $10 off a $50 purchase.    Of course, I decided to exercise my mad shopping muscle.

These shoes:


This price tag:


Yes, that says $4.97.  Originally they were $50.  I also got this:


I got out of there spending a little over $7.  Yes, $7.  I am awesome.  My child got a supercute dress for Homecoming.  Pictures soon!  :)

I fell in love with these booties after seeing them in a Japanese magazine and man they are hard to find!  I mean a lot of eBay sellers from China had them but after the horrible experience I had with the faux Fergie shoes, I am wary of buying from Chinese sellers on the eBay.  So, I found these from a US seller and snatched them up.


Some not so fun shopping that I have to do early tomorrow is tire shopping.  Tires for my car are ridiculously expensive and I can't get them at Wal-Mart or Costco.  I have to go to Discount so I'm not looking forward to waiting around there.  However, Homecoming shopping continues tomorrow and we're going to look for shoes and jewelry to go with her dress.  We will be stopping at Forever 21 and H&M and probably Sprinkles Cupcakes.  ;)  Of course, if we can't find anything at those two stores there are others but I am excited about Forever 21 since I perused their site and saw all the supercheap things.

No comments:

Post a Comment