September 14, 2010

I don't wanna talk about it...

Actually, I do want to talk about it.  I want to bitch about some things so beware!  I have to get up at the crack of "Why am I awake?" aka 6AM.  This leaves me approximately 40-45 minutes to get ready provided I don't screw up.  Examples of AM screw ups are as follows: changing outfits 6109264892 times, getting on the internet or doing other non getting ready related things.  The biggest time killer is changing.  During this time I am reminded of things like how gigantic my thighs actually are which makes me want to cry and in turn makes me not want to get dressed but just crawl back into bed.  Now maybe you're wondering why I don't get up earlier.  Maybe not.  Maybe you're wondering how Silly Putty picks shit up.  I am not a morning person.  I don't start functioning properly until about 9AM.  Like I seriously wish my occupation was college student (who starts at noon).  Let me give you an example of my inability to barely function in the AM.  Today I went to sit down in a chair where there was no chair.  I totally fell on my ass in front of God and everybody.  This was about 8AM.  So, the fact that I get up at 6AM is nothing short of a miracle.  If I mess up where time is concerned what usually suffers (since I am hell bent on maintaining this blog no matter how few readers I have) is anything above my shoulders read hair and make-up.  To be gyaru I would have get up at 4AM and probably have to go to bed at 8PM and where's the fun in that?  I could pick out an outfit the night before but I hate trying on clean clothes after the gunk of the day has accumulated.  And I don't want to rack up the bills by taking multiple daily showers.

I remember, once upon a time, I worked a job with normal hours.  In fact, aside from the two or three times I opened Bashas' this is the earliest I've ever had to get up.  The PI job was 9-5 and before that at my records job I set my own hours which usually meant 9-2.  Now granted I wasn't very fashionable at those jobs but I had the opportunity to be (however fashionable the early 2000s could have been).  I just wish someone would take into account that maybe my current job would best start at 9AM instead of 7:30AM which they recently changed from 8AM.  Thanks by the way.

So this morning, I woke up at my normal time.  I let the dogs out, showered and then changed outfits 389201 times and so both my make-up and hair were rushed.  Above the shoulders I looked like a pile of garbage on top of a pile of garbage which sucks because I bought some new make-up and unfortunately looked horrible because my face did.

At least I ended up with a cute outfit:


The skirt and necklace are from Kohl's and the tank (Old Navy) and Sweater (New York and Co.) are both from Goodwill.  Shoes and socks you know are from Japan.

Bottom line: I hate mornings and I wish I worked normal hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment