September 16, 2010

Curlz...

I wasn't even updating my blog.  I was just catching up on all the blogs I follow when I passed out.  It's not even funny how tired I've been lately.  Every day this week it's been come home, let dogs out, pass out.  I haven't even been going to bed any later.

Anyway, sleepiness aside, here's me today:


My hair was supercute and puffy for about an hour and then it started to relax.  By the end of the day it was damn near dead.  Not really a super girly outfit but I tried to girl it up with the hair and necklace and these shoes (from Japan '09) were not the shoes that I wanted to wear but a last ditch effort.  I need to get some black chunky wedges.  They are a standard that is missing from my closet.  (Ugh, I hate that I don't weigh 300 lbs but still have chins.)

And here's the back view because it's cool:

No comments:

Post a Comment