August 17, 2010

New week...

New week, new clothes to show you.  (Not that I bought new clothes.  Okay, I did but in my defense I had another $10 free from Kohl's.  I love them.  And also it was Sale Day at Goodwill.  I mostly bought stuff for the house and not clothes this time.  Crazy right?)

I was excited to wear this yellow tank because, well, I got it at Goodwill supercheap and it has polka dots which I love but never seem to have much of.  The overshirt is from Japan and the shoes are from Charlotte Russe.  My superfriend, Rachel, bought them for me.  I call them my Khloe shoes because they totally look like shoes Khloe Kardashian would wear.


The next outfit I adore!  <3  The top (all one piece) is from Japan and I'm sporting my Fergie shoes.  If you click on the pic to enlarge you should get a glimpse of my blinged bow necklace.  My friend, Kiko, bought it for me in Japan since my card was frozen on the day we went to Shibuya 109.  So unfortunate!  (But probably for the best since I couldn't go nuts there!)  You may be surprised to know that it was only frozen because some earlier debits hadn't processed yet and not because I ran out of money.  Go me!


(Props for a picture with my homeboy Chuck Norris.  Also, props for me looking super skinny!)

I'm having problems with outfits lately which means I should probably plan the night before.  I have something in my head and then for some reason or the other I don't like it when I put it on.  It eats up so much time in the morning.  No way am I getting up an earlier than the dreaded 6AM.  Hopefully, I'll get into the clothes groove soon so I can effortlessly put outfits together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment