August 29, 2010

I think the first step...

Is admitting you have a problem.  Well, I'll admit it.  I have a shopping problem but at least I'm doing it frugally and not going crazygonuts right?  That makes it better right?  Is there a 12-step program for this?  Screw it.  I don't want one.  Went to Payless today.  Bashas' was nice enough to give me a 20% coupon after I bought a boat load of cereal there one day.  So in addition to BOGO, I saved 20%.  Can you seen why I couldn't resist?


And they look so cute on too.  Of course, my immediate gratification mind doesn't think about the possibility of moving to Japan and not being able to take 50+ pairs of shoes.  My stupid head doesn't think that.

My BOGO item was a $3 clearance necklace which was $1.50 as a BOGO and the coupon took off about $5 so my total price for two items was less than the price of the shoes.  Go supershopper!

No comments:

Post a Comment