July 28, 2010

J★Style in Japan!

I know my blog's been dormant over the summer.  But needn't worry faithful readers!  Soon, I will be decked in JStyle from head to toe!

I, of course, did a ridiculous bit of shopping while in Japan and I thought I'd feature some pieces here just for you!  I'm sure these will pop up again though fully decked out and not in travel mode.  :)  Enjoy!

Hard to see but cute two piece.  No make up, gasp!


Some great Engrish.  I need to mirror this but it says "To like forever with lover.  I love you but I love more..."  What does it mean?!?!  I don't know.


More Engrish, another cute two piece.  With Zac.


Rained out in Nagasaki, all one piece!


With Softbank お父さん, shorts and tee mine but bought the vest in Nagasaki.  Note the signature Kiddyland bag.


On that same day drummin'.


カラオカ singin' in Shinjuku, black top also from Nagasaki.


And one last rad outfit made up of all American clothes.


Fear not dear readers, this isn't everything I bought whilst in Japan.  Expect to see the rest later this year.

I've just had a terrible fear.  All my best clothes have come from Nagasaki or Fukuoka and by best I mean cheapest.  Since I won't be in either of those two cities next year I will definitely need to enlist the help of my Japanese girlfriends to find cheap clothes in Tokyo which I hope won't be as big of a challenge as I fear.  Well, I do have three extra days there to shop it out.

New outfit posts start in two weeks!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment