February 13, 2010

A week of J-Style + 1...

I wore this stuff like two weeks ago but haven't put them up because I was waiting to scan my inspirations.  I just scanned the two big ones even though I got many other minor inspirations from my Winter Japanese mags.

Monday:

The only thing at bought for this is the sweater at Goodwill, of course.  Had everything else.  The kitty pin is from my first Japan trip in 2006.

Inspired by:


Tuesday:
 

Wednesday:
I liked this page:


Then I found this dress on clearance at Target, $12!  I combined different outfits on the page to make my own:


Thursday:


I've wanted a flannel tunic style top since I saw one in the summer J-mags.  Found this one at Wal-Mart for $8!

Friday:

 

I was so sick but had to get dressed up.  Boo.  I think the socks peeking out of the boots makes this J-esque.  I've seen a lot of that in J-mags.

Monday next:


 
 
Amy called me preppy.  The pants tied like that were huge in Japan in the summer mags and it still shows up in the winter mags.  Sweet!

That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment