February 27, 2010

Spring?

We had a surge of Spring this week and AZ forgot that Phil had seen his shadow this year and we were still owed six more weeks of winter.  Well the Spring has since vanished and I awoke this morning to total cloud cover.  It's not raining yet; that's expected for late tonite/tomorrow.  The sun is supposed to poke its head out around noon which is good because I planned to take Ein, my data dog, to the Matsuri Festival.  I love taking him because the おたく go nuts.  They love him.  Well, he is famous.

 
  

Since the weather was nice I pulled from my summer mags:

Those are Lucky Brand jeans.  You know those ridiculously overpriced status jeans for chicks.  They're like new and I got them at Goodwill for about $5.  Take that, you high end boutiques!  In fact, I often find Lucky jeans there just not often in my size so that's my first pair.  Yay for Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment