January 29, 2010

Oh Bogo, you have defeated me...

I got two Japanese Winter magazines today at Fujiya (my old fav, More and one I've never heard of, With).  It turns out I'm not doing so bad on my winter J-wear and With is a goldmine.

I've already cut out pages of clothes I like and even one haircut.  I have an appointment on Sunday.

Not that I really needed reminding but the mags reminded me I f-ing love flats!  Seriously.  I remember dating Josh who is an inch taller than I am.  At the time I had to wear uggo shoes since flats were defintely not the rage they are today.  Love flats!

I bought these two:

 

 

The bottom ones I adore and they are the shoes that sent me driving wildly down there at 8:30, half an hour before they closed.  That and buy one get one half off.

I also got two other pairs but can't find them online so I'll post pics of them another time.

Sigh, shopping euphoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment